Titanium Needle RollerRegular price £31.98 Sale price £15.99
Titanium Needle Roller is a Natural Treatment for Hair Loss. It is used to Increase Blood Flow to the hair follicles and Activate the Skin’s Natural Regeneration process. The Titanium Needle Roller causes micro-injury to the skin, which triggers a wound-healing response. It is thought that this process stimulates the production of a protein that leads to hair generation, whilst inhibiting a protein that causes hair loss.
The Titanium Needle Roller can be used with any hair growth products and significantly enhances the absorption of any products applied to the skin immediately before or after rolling (in fact Titanium Needle Roller is proven to increase absorption of products through the skin by up to 3000%).
DRASTIC IMPROVEMENTS WITH:
- Bald Spots
- Receding Hairline
- Breaking Edges
- Thinning Hair
- Temporary Hair Loss
- Reactivates scalp’s natural regeneration process
- Stimulates protein production & cell growth responsible for new hair growth
- Increases scalp circulation & nutrients to follicles
- 540 Grade A Titanium
- Anti-bacteria & infection
- Safe & painless
- 9 disks x 60 Needles (540 Needles total)
- Needle Material: Fine titanium
- Handle/Roller Material: PC+ABS
- High sealing sterilization packaging
HOW TO USE:
- Wet your hair before using the Titanium Needle Roller on your scalp. This will help prevent your hair from getting tangled in the roller.
- Start using the Titanium Needle Roller at the front of the scalp on or near the hairline and work your way down the back of the head (treating only the areas where hair loss has occurred).
- Focus on one section of the scalp at a time, roll each area 10-15 times. You can do this by rolling horizontally, vertically and diagonally, three or four times each way.
- Roll in one direction only when the needles are in contact with the scalp and try to roll from the hair roots to the ends. This will prevent any hair from getting caught in the needles.
- Repeat this process until you have covered all areas needing the treatment.
- Use it 2-3 times a week
- Results appear after the first two weeks of usage
You only need to apply a moderate amount of pressure. Rolling too aggressively won’t give you better results and can cause skin irritation, scratches and/or needle marks.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can the skin get infected from the Roller?
- It’s very important to properly wash the roller before you use it again. If the pins aren’t washed properly then you increase the chances of infection.
- Wash with warm clean water before using it, but make sure it cools before applying to your scalp.
- Infection is very rare, but irritation can occur. Use your own judgment about whether the irritation is too bad to continue.
- If you have a scalp infection before using the roller then wait until this clears up before continuing.
2. Will the roller pull any hairs out?
- The tiny pins of the roller are not long enough to damage any existing hair follicles, however, you should keep an eye out that it isn’t causing any undue damage to the scalp.
- Typically you’ll be using the roller on an area of the scalp that is already bald, or along the hairline where there are fewer hairs.
- If you’re using the roller for diffuse hair loss than its important to make sure hair doesn’t get caught in the roller. You may have to do shorter strokes.
3. How firmly do I press the roller into my scalp?
- You should press it into your scalp firmly enough so that it penetrates the skin down to the depth of the pin. This equates to light pressure, similar to applying a roll-on deodorant. it shouldn’t feel uncomfortable but it may sting/tingle slightly.
- You shouldn’t draw blood, and it shouldn’t leave any visible sign when looked at from 30cm away in my experience. We would recommend going lightly on the first round and gradually applying more pressure as you get more comfortable with using it.
4. What motion, direction and how many times should I apply the roller to my scalp?
- You will want to get a good even covering of pinpricks which means using the roller in multiple directions across the scalp.
5. How do I clean the roller?
- It’s important that you clean the roller each time you use it. If the pins are dirty then you will increase your chances of getting an infection or irritating the skin.
- Take an antibacterial wash and mix with water in a mug. Place the roller inside the mug and leave for 1 minute and swish around.
- Remove the roller from the mug and rinse with clean water.
- Dry it, and place it back in its case, or a clean container.